You are now subscribed to Movie Mondays.
As a new member, here’s a 50% discount on one of our most popular video collections. It will help your board members become better fundraisers. Click here to learn more
Look for an email from me next Monday containing a link to a brand new movie. In the meantime, here’s a very popular episode on strengthening donor relationships by asking good questions.
Help Your Board Members be more Effective and Raise More Money
As a new member, I’d like to give you a 50% discount on one of our most popular video collections. It’s on how to help your board members.
Each of the 10 videos average about 5 minutes each and are perfect for sharing at board meetings and volunteer trainings.
These Movie Monday’s episodes have been requested again and again by other fundraising professionals (and even board members) to ignite conversation and create a common goal.
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. Empowering Your Board
2. Money and Perceptions
3. Helping Your Volunteers make the Ask (Part 1)
4. Helping Your Volunteers make the Ask (Part 2)
5. Helping Donors instead of Begging for Dollars
6. Leadership For a Healthy Organization
7. Failing to Make the Ask
8. A Great Way to Deepen Donor Relationships
9. The Wrong and Right Way to Steward Donors
10. Prejudging Donors and Not Making the Ask
If you’d like to get this video collection for only $14.95 (regularly $29.95) then click here.