How would you like to have answers to your fundraising problems at your fingertips?
Now you can have the world’s largest video collection of fundraising professionals talking about how they overcome the many challenges nonprofits face. From fundraising challenges, to working with board members, to finding and stewarding donors, and so much more.
What does this mean for you?
It means that the next time you run into a problem at your nonprofit, you’ll be able to turn to this set of DVDs and find a solution. I’ve been told by many people that they use the episodes to help inspire staff and volunteers. Some people have even made it a habit to start every board meeting with playing an episode on a particular topic. These episodes have inspired and helped thousands of people from all over the world.
The DVDs contain interviews with over 150 development directors, executive directors, board members, and donors. Each episode is carefully categorized and easy to find with the included index. You can search for episodes on a specific topic, person, or date.
Here are just some of the subjects that are covered in the series:
- Stewarding Donors
- Finding new Donors
- Working with Board Members
- Maximizing Special Events
- Using Social Media effectively
- Nonprofit Storytelling
- Getting Grants
- Planned Giving
- Major Gifts
- Missions and Vision
- Nonprofit Marketing
And for a limited time, I’m also including a FREE Bonus DVD called: “How Donors Think”
This DVD is made up of actual donor interviews. These donors give candid answers to 24 questions that were submitted by Movie Monday viewers. Here are the questions they were asked*
*Because of time constraints, not every question was answered by each donor.
The donors give you answers to each of these questions:
- What motivates you to give?
- What makes you NOT want to support a cause?
- How do you determine the size of your gift?
- What inspires you to give to a particular organization?
- Of all the ways you’ve been thanked, what was your favorite?
- With so many nonprofits, how do you choose who to give to?
- How can a small nonprofit get funding when it seems like large established organizations get the money?
- How has the economy changed your donation patterns?
- How much attention do you get from a nonprofit and how much is too much?
- What do you get out of giving?
- What is the one factor about an organization that really convinces you to give?
- What is the number one thing a Development officer should focus on?
- What can an organization do to get larger donations from donors?
- How do you prefer to be asked to support an organization?
- What are some of the best ways organizations have built relationships with you?
- If you could pick one piece of advice to give to somebody new to fundraising, what would you tell them?
- What do development people do that turns you off?
- Do you feel appreciated or a sense of community from the organizations you support?
- What’s the best way you were ever asked for money?
- Do you talk with friends about giving to a particular cause?
- What triggers your emotions?
- What do you expect or need from an organization you donate to?
- Do charity “watch dog” groups really impact your giving?
- How can we inspire you to consider the operating costs for our organization to be important to fund?
If you would like to have all 200 Movie Monday episodes, plus the “How Donors Think” DVD, you can get the collection for $198. That’s only 99 cents per video.
So, if you’d like an easier time raising money, training board members, relieving stress, and finding out how donors think, then get your own set of DVDs for just $198. Click here to go to nonprofitbestpractices.com to get the DVDs.